A detailed, 20 minute one-on-one discussion regarding your skin's condition, history, and goals.
All facial treatments include a consultation.
A 30 minute refreshing treatment, custom designed to professionally support or inspire your home care regimen.
A 60 minute deep treatment, custom designed to achieve skin goals which may be unattainable outside of your home care.
Encouraged monthly; Advised quarterly
*cannot receive treatment while pregnant*
A fantastic resurfacing alternative to laser and peels by using a diamond-encrusted exfoliation device.
*cannot receive treatment while pregnant or breast feeding
A controlled, rapid chemical burn using clinical acids to dissolve away dull cells, revealing a smoother and brighter complexion.
Advised every 5 weeks until desired results are achieved
- Avoid direct sun exposure, waxing, and exfoliation 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Skip alcohol the night before and coffee the morning of - these are natural astringents and will dehydrate your cells from receiving maximum treatment.
- Please use the restroom upon arrival to prevent disruption and ensure comfort for the duration of your service.
- Promise yourself a time of dedicated relaxation by silencing your cellphone.
- SCHEDULE ACCORDINGLY - Avoid wearing makeup, heavy activity, and alcohol consumption immediately after treatment to guarantee best results. For event planning (weddings, photos, etc.,) it is best to schedule treatment 3-5 days in advance.
- Arrive early to ensure a proper and thorough consultation for your treatment. Aftercare will be discussed in closing the appointment service.